I love you to the moon & back...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

...Your my cuppy-cake, gumdrop, Snoogums-Boogums...

You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear
10.27.10

So Ragan agreed with me that a cupcake was a good ideas for halloween. What do you think? We loved it!

She might be the sassiest cupcake you ever did meet tho...

10.27.10

Ragan& Maddie at the ward Halloween party.
TOO CUTE!






-Hello Ragan-
Thank you for the Shirt Dodie, it couldnt have come at a better time!


Halloween party at dance class... dancin away!












Getting ready for the big night... A cupcake and... kip? Great Mustache...!



Trick-Or-Treat!
10.31.10


This is the guys pushing them to the door cause they were scared!

& now looking back, still a little shook up about it











I dont think Ragan and Maddie let go of each others hands...

The whole time!

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog you have! :) She sure made the cutest little cupcake. You did such a great job on the costume. So impressed!

    ReplyDelete