I love you to the moon & back...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ragans Bathroom!

K mom i finally got the measurements for the bathroom. I was like okay this will take no time at all, so i did it first off my list, to cross something off real quick... ya not so quick! i got all into it, ya thats right this is to scale, 1in = 1ft! an hour later and nothing else done off my list before Ragan got up!!! Click on it if it needs to be bigger.

(Picture above) So these are the measurements. I drew the picture looking into the closet from Ragans room. Behind wall "A" is the chimney and the spare room. Behind wall "B" is the crawl space. Behind wall "C" is the landing & stairs. "D" is the floor & "E" is the ceiling.


So i thought the sink would fit nice on this wall because it is the shortest, i was wrong. I think its too short and takes up too much room (ya its to scale too!) i would like to fit a vanity/sink in there for storage, i know i hated my pedestal sink. Anyways i am thinking the sink on wall "F" (above picture, same as "A" its Rays door right now but will be a wall!) and the toilet centered on wall "A". If you push it towards wall "B" too much you will be bare bummed scooting back pretty far bent over just feeling for the potty!! Ya sounds funny but, i dont think i would be laughing too hard if i had to do it! Then i measured wall "C" and a pocket door will fit, yes the door and the pocket! The pocket will have to go into the spare room but it doesnt make a difference.


Here are a few standard measurements i was going with for the vanity, toilet, and pocket door. Now its your turn to work you magic and make me love a bathroom set up. I need help with where to put the sink and potty.

Love you cant wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment