I love you to the moon & back...

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Little Projects

So this is at the bottom of the stairs, just to the right of the door. I painted the mirror frame and i really like it. I think that little corner is done... minus some paint!

Wayne found these lamps in the crawl space upstairs. They were really ugly and i was just gonna trash them but i painted those too and i really like them. I love the shape of them!

K wayne got me piano (YEAH!) and i am having a hard time finding a place for it! HELP... Ideas?

Just disregard the mess, thats what i do!
This pic is from the landing on the stairs...

This is from the hall by the bathroom...
8.30.2010

1 comment:

  1. I love Ray's haircut! For the piano, maybe put it against a wall in the family room and make kind of a sitting area, like bring the couch forward, or against the blue wall, and move the big chair at an angle - idk!!! It's always fun to play with moving furniture around, it'll come together and you can always change it up when it's boring!

    ReplyDelete