I love you to the moon & back...

Monday, August 30, 2010

Ragans new Dress & Hair Cut

Her new dress that she refuses to take off! Its only been on the last 4 days!! Shes lucky, its just too darn cute i cant make her take it off, except when she goes to bed. Thats when i scrub like a mad woman trying to get everything out. Put it back in the dryer and we go again tomorrow!

Dont tell Daddy, but this is really what we do all day while hes at school!

Making me "yummy soup with salts and Dr. Peppers"

Getting her hair cut... she looks so cute but i about wanted to die when we got home and got a real good look at her. SHE LOOK LIKE SHES 7! That really isnt okay with me, it all hit me at once, shes not a baby any more, shes not a toddler, she is just a big girl... for real. Shes a KID. She is going to be moving out next week, she doesnt need me!!
8.26.2010



No comments:

Post a Comment